06 August 2012

Success sometimes comes in bursts.

I received a C in the math course, which is really all that I could have asked for; the total grade was 77 (almost a B, if you can believe that), even though I completely bombed the final exam (57 is NOT a good score, I don't care who you are).  The last "difficult" course that I have left to tackle is statistics, which starts in 2 weeks on the 20th - after that, it's all pretty much golden, as I have a tendency to whip up term papers in the space of an hour and still get perfect scores on them, for some reason, heh.
 
I have the equivalent of ten classes left - five of which I'm taking this semester.  After May, I'll be completely finished and .... well, I'll have a college degree, at long last, something that I never thought I was capable of or that I felt I deserved.  What's more, I've made the decision to go on to graduate school, specifically at Boston University for an M.S. in criminal justice.  Hey, why not go as far as I can go?  I may as well, I have nothing better to do with my life, heh!
 
Things are calming down at work, and I'm starting to learn the ropes - it's slow going because I'm supposed to be taking some training courses, but it'll come eventually.  If I could just get a handle on my finances, everything would be golden, but .... bleh, there's always an improvement to be made somewhere.  Too many goals/wants in life and not nearly enough money, but, hey - it's a huge change from the days where I had no goals or dreams at all, right?
 
Greg and I are fine.  Greg and kitteh are fine.  Kitteh and I are fine.  Everything is good.
 
A quick and probably boring update, but it's way better than the angst-ridden novellas, yeah?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...