08 July 2012

Here I am again with my monthly report, haha.

Not really much is happening, to be honest.  I'm just checking in.  I've been kind of tired as of late, and as usual my life is nuts with school, work, etc.  Still at the drug lab, bleh - they managed to keep me on an "administrative hold" for 4 weeks, but that runs out on July 13th.  They can't legally keep me any longer because I've officially been offered the promotion, so... that will truly be my final day there.  At this point, I'm just cooling my heels waiting.

School's been kicking my ass.  I'm on the dreaded math course now - 106 - not really doing too well, but I'm just hoping I can squeak by with a C on it and get it over with.  I'm also taking diversity awareness, which is... well, to be blunt about it, the class is a joke.  It's like attending a training session at work for 8 weeks.  I don't expect trouble out of that one.

After the summer session is over, I only have two more semesters to go.. and I'm finished with the B.S.    I can't believe it myself, sometimes.  Did I really accomplish this?  While sick with depression, at that?

Greg and I are still going strong, as strong as ever.  Gah, but I do love him so much.  I think to myself every day that I'm so lucky to have met him, especially after everything I've been through.  Life is... life now, it's normal, no more ups and downs, no more maniacal crap.  I'm daring to have hopes and dreams.  I'm actually beginning to believe that they might even come true.

Life is still good.  Dare I say it, even wonderful.

I've been in touch with someone that has been writing a book about depression; you may be seeing a bit more activity on the blog in the next few months, as I've agreed to help her with a few things.  I can't really say when that'll start, but you'll notice it as time goes on.  I still think it's important for me to serve as a voice for this illness, even if I've successfully "cured" myself of it.  (I still don't think I'll ever be CURED of it, but that's another story.)  Anyway, you might see some more activity soon.

I'm trying to restart the 52ayear blog as well.  I haven't really gotten around to that because of my schedule, plus I do want to clean the kitchen real well before I begin that again.  But I'll get around to it when I can.

Other than these brief things, no news.  I'm fine, Greg's fine, Kitteh is fine, everything is fine.

I DID have a little bit of a rant to write the other day, but right now I'm feeling good enough that I kind of don't want to get into it right now.  Let's just say, as a teaser, that I've recently come across a golden opportunity to get even with someone that REALLY fucked me over years ago, and I'm debating on doing something.... well, diabolical.  Or at least pretty fucking hurtful.

Like I once said - revenge might be best served cold, but I happen to love cold food.  :p

More later.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...